Friday, February 8, 2013

Bring It On Nemo!

As most of my fellow New Yorkers are running around in a panic over milk and eggs, Broke Knitter is so excited for this beautiful winter wonderland outside. As Nemo approaches I am just get happier and happier.

by Eleanor Swogger 
courtesy of Broke Knitter on Ravelry
Randy and I canceled out trip to Boston this week - obviously! - and we could both really use a wedding-free relaxing weekend. But what makes me most excited is the prospect of being locked inside with some cocoa and some knitting. I have started on a beautiful lace scarf to match my lace fingerless gloves made in a fruitful forest green yarn from Kraemer Yarns. I cannot wait to wear this beautiful scarf over a blouse in my office next week.

I am also so excited for my inaugural meeting with the Big Apple Knitting Guild! I am so happy to have joined a group of knitters here in NYC. They have already been so welcoming. I cannot wait to see what fun projects they are working on!

In all the craziness of this storm please don't forget to take a moment to slow down and relax a  bit. Snuggle up with someone you love and watch a good movie. Or order a pizza and pig out for a bit. Take some you time. Thank you Nemo!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment