Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rock-a-Bye Baby

Do you ever find yourself lost in the fabric of a project you are working on? Or maybe your mind drifts off whenever you pick up a certain UFO?

This has happened to me as I have begun my baby bunting for Baby O'Neill. I do not know what it is about this project but I keep finding my mind wandering to thinking about who this little girl will be when she is born. What will she look like? What will she like to do for fun? Will she have her mother's brilliant blonde hair or her father's blue eyes?

Baby O'Neill will be the first baby born to a college friend. I guess I am having some sort of weird moment when I think about her arrival - we are getting old! It is weird to think of how many baby projects I will be working on in the near future!

Does this happen to anyone else? Please share.

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment