Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Partridge in A Fake Tree

It's almost the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! Somebody here loves playing the Christmas Elf, and I personally am so filled with the Christmas spirit already I can feel it all the way down to my jingle bells!

When the holiday time comes, so too does my holiday craziness. I can never stop shopping, spending, or decorating. My favorite time of the year comes but once, and I must take advantage of it.

To celebrate this year, I have decided to add a nice addition to my boyfriend and my holiday tradition - a Christmas Tree Skirt. Last year was our first Christmas living together, and I must say, going from an 18-20 foot beautiful real Christmas tree in my parent's cathedral ceiling living room to a 5 foot fake tree in your basement apartment can be a bit sad. This year, however, I am destined to spruce up the tree with a beautiful handmade Christmas tree skirt. To learn more, visit my Ravelry page
http://www.ravelry.com/people/YoungPadawan
to see the status updates. I can promise it will be an exciting adventure!

Until Next Time,
A Starting Ho Ho Ho
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment