Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Fall!

Now that Labor Day Weekend has ended it is officially the beginning of fall! Fall is by far the best season of the year! You have:

1.Broke Knitter's Birthday (the best celebration of the year)
2. Octoberfest a.k.a. the best beer season of the year!
3. Thanksgiving and the Macy's Day Parade
4. Halloween
5. Broke Knitter and her bf are going to Disney World to celebrate their 6 year anniversary!

As you can see, I have a lot to look forward to in these coming months. While I am very excited about all of these upcoming events, ESPECIALLY my trip to Disney World, I realize that I don't have much time before the holidays arrive and so too do the expectations for hand made Christmas presents.

Crunch time! Does anybody have good advice for getting Christmas presents done in these tight and busy months?

Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment