Thursday, September 1, 2011

Strongest Woman in the World

Working in higher education development there are always odds and ends tasks you are asked to help with. Today I was asked to help with new student move-in at one of our residence halls. After a few hours of schlepping suitcases and pushing big bins from cars to the buildings I feel as though I have arms of steel!

My biceps are bulging! I am a little nervous to pick up my knitting needles tonight in fear of knitting so quickly and violently that my brain will not be able to keep up! Of course I kid, but seriously, when did it become to the task of a tiny little girl (a.k.a. me) and a colleague who is recovering from a broken foot!

Oh well....All's well that ends well.
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment