Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Ball Keeps Rolling

Ahh....a few minutes to spend on my blog. I am so happy when I can find five minutes during the day to check in with my own stream of consciousness. I am so glad that so many of you check in as well. I apologize that my postings have been a bit sporadic lately. Life here at the College has been bonkers. Every night I get home from the gym, curl up on the couch and drag myself to finish a row or two. It has actually been kind of depressing.

BUT GOOD NEWS! It took a full year (mostly because I get bored with projects) but the baby blankie is FINALLY TOTALLY DONE! Woohoo! It is such a great feeling. I struggled through the sweater and hat and I ripped out the blanket about 10 times but I finally persevered and I did it. Such an exciting day!

Who else feels accomplished? I would love to hear about your big projects too!

Until Next Time...
Broke Knitter

P.S. No more cheese curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment