Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding Fever!

For those of you looking for a knitting post today, I must admit you will be a little disappointed. But Broke Knitter has BIG news! I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS!

Sunday afternoon I trekked out to the bridal salon with my mother and sister (also my Maid of Honor) in tow. I tried on several gowns and thought I had found the perfect one until my bridal consultant, and new favorite person in the world, Jessica, suggested I try on a gown that was a bit unlike anything I had described looking for.

Well, when I came out of the dressing room and saw myself in the mirror I just knew! It was so beautiful and I didn't want to take it off. To cap the whole experience off, Jessica put on the matching veil and blusher and I knew it was all over! I teared up and so did Mom.

Shopping for a wedding dress is by far the most fun and emotional experience I have ever had while shopping. As a newly engaged (and also newly slimmed-down) woman you panic about everything at your wedding being perfect. Now I know that with the perfect man, and the perfect dress, that all will be well.

I promise to update you all on knitting stuff tomorrow. I had a great day with my new knitters and their projects are coming out great!

Until Next Time,
Here Comes the Bride!
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment