Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Ready for the Big Show

Why is it that children can wear the most adorable bright colors and people think it's cute. Then again, if I venture outside of earth tones and maybe dare a pastel I look like either:

1. A crazy person
2. A homeless person
or...
3. A crazy homeless person

Today I am missing the days of brightly knit hats that look like dinosaur tails matched with a pair of comfy tapered sweatpants. Gone are the days when you can pretend to be whatever you want to be.

I have decided that because tomorrow, St. Patrick's Day, is a day when the fools come out in full I have decided to be festive and wear all my crazy greens. Doesn't matter the shade, texture, whatever. I am going to be the cutest most festive little Irish thing tomorrow.

Until Next Time..
Party On Garth!

No comments:

Post a Comment