Friday, January 6, 2012

T-MINUS 1 WEEK UNTIL VOGUE KNITTING LIVE!

Who is getting excited?! With just one week left to go until the doors open at Vogue Knitting Live this knitter's yarn balls are in knots with the excitement! I am really looking forward to this year's conference. I had such a great time last year learning from great instructors, perusing the marketplace, and, most importantly, spending time with my mother.

This year our good friend Diane joins us for the excitement and I cannot wait to be shacked up with the ladies in the hotel with all of our wares spread on the floor fighting over who bought the greatest new project.

I think I am most looking forward to my Celtic Cables class with Melissa Leapman. After taking colorful cables last year I fell in love with Melissa and her designs. As a cable enthusiast, there is not much better than taking a cables class with Melissa Leapman.

What are you most looking forward to next weekend? Please post your thoughts, tips and ideas!

Countdown in 7....

Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment