Friday, May 6, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

At the suggestion of my Mama I decided to dedicated today's post to the beautiful May weather New York City is finally experiencing. Nothing is better in the Big Apple then sitting outside and eating a meal with friends, sharing a drink with some buddies or wandering in the park.

However, it is mighty hard during the beautiful and sun-shiny days to accomplish any knitting. I know I am breaking family tradition by not enjoying Little Beach and the chance to knit in the sun I will take my lashes. It is just so hard to be inside in this weather.

I think when Randy and I move to Manhattan I will find a nice place in Central Park for weekend knitting extravaganzas but until then.

Until Next Time
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment