Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Joys of Pets

If anyone knows me and my household you would know that we have a small safari. With little Pickle, our 5 year old Maine Coon cat and Abby, our 1 1/2 year old terrier the fur is constantly flying and shuffling paws on our tile floors is the constant backdrop. However, it seems that these two can always come to a truce when it is time for Mom to knit. At this point in time they both sit anxiously at my feet waiting for me to unwind a bit of yarn that they could perhaps get their paws on.

I am not joking when I say that they sit and wait for me to pull some yarn from the ball. Pickle then starts jumping and swatting, trying to pull the yarn down for his own amusement. Abby likes to jump for the yarn once Pickle has a hold of it hoping that she can coax her feline brother to play with her.

So, needless to say, sometimes I feel like I am knitting in a war zone.

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment