Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Crowded Subway is No Excuse for Unlawful Sexual Conduct

I would say that 99% of the time I adore living in New York City. I love the hustle and bustle of the atmosphere, the whistles from porters hailing cabs for excited tourists, and cute little dogs and children running down the sidewalks.

Today, however, was one of those 1% days. I cannot believe how bad the MTA has been lately! Almost every day for the last week I have had some sort of delay, schedule change or track service in one or more legs of my public transportation commute.

To top it all off, the MTA is proposing ANOTHER fare hike in January that will also include service cuts. How can they keep doing this to us?! It makes no sense! Every time there is a fare hike there is also a reduction of service. So now I have to pay more to get less! Who are the idiots here?

Until Next Time,
(Squashed in a crowded subway car) Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment