Monday, October 22, 2012

Caught Up In The Moment

Are you ever knitting something that you just love the feel of the fiber so much you are actually spending more time touching and playing with the yarn than you are actually completing the project?

I am currently working on a beautiful scarf made of alpaca and I find that I keep forgetting where I am in the pattern, or I spend ten minutes playing with the knitted scarf portion either rubbing it against my neck in anticipation of the winter months ahead, or just simply squishing it in my hands.

It looks like this scarf will take a heck of a lot longer to make than I thought it would if I keep allowing myself to get so monumentally distracted. But I will push through!

Man, the problems of my life! My yarn is so luxurious and nice that I get distracted playing with it. Looks like things are going pretty well these days!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment