Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cool Cat

Wow, so I have gone a shockingly long amount of time without revealing how much of a "knitter" I am. You heard it here today, the Broke Knitter has a cat. Of course she does. Can I be any more stereotypical? I guess I have realized that I enjoy a nice cup of tea, my knitting and my kitty cat and there is nothing wrong with that. I might as well embrace who I am, it's not like I am trying to impress anyone.

Anyways, I needed to share with all of you this photo from this morning. My cat, Pickle, is probably the most stereotypical cat on the face of the Earth. He enjoys pets and treats, but honestly, he really could care less if I disappeared. He is such a disengaged cat. He is also the King of the Castle. Our bedroom is his domain. Many days I come home to find Pickle sprawled out on the bed, snuggled into my pillows and even sometimes under the blankets like a little cherub. However, Pickle is also a major bed hog. Here is what I woke up to this morning. P.S. the purple pillow is my pillow.

Is this a cat or what? I am so sorry I was intruding on your space this morning Mr. Pickle.

Having worked at an animal shelter in the past, I know that Pickle is not the only cat who thinks that his Mom and Dad live only to take care of him. Please feel free to share your personal cat and dog stories.

I leave you for the day with my all time favorite animal saying, "Dogs have masters. Cats have staff."

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment