Friday, February 4, 2011

Knitting Under Duress

Does anybody ever feel like you get in a little over your head with your projects? I hope that some of you are raising your hands, because I don't want to feel like I am in this one all alone.

When I attended the Vogue Knitting Live conference, I was blown away with how much I could absorb. And while I was still pretty tame in the marketplace, I was definitely a little "eager" to get started on my projects.  I guess my biggest issue is boredom. One side of me is extremely organized, and, what most people would say is anal retentive. The other half of me is loving the creative process and wants to flit from project to project.

I am now feeling very torn about what I should do? I think that I am going to finish the two open projects I have before I pick anything else up. Then I will reevaluate. Does anybody have any advice?

Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment