Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Danger Will Robinson...Danger!

The last few days have been quite quite trying. I am using all of my favorite readers to help me circumvent some of the stress. Abby, our beloved 1 year old terrier "puppy" decided she wanted to get very very sick. I am talking gross sick. Let me tell you, I used to work in an animal shelter. I saw some of the most disgusting medical things I could imagine, but this was nasty. Anytime the word puss can be used then you know you have a problem.

I have now scrubbed my apartment like I have never scrubbed before. Needless to say, I was very hesitant to pick up my knitting and weave little Abby germs into my delectable fibers. Need a knitting fix big time!

Until Next Time...
Hopefully with more knitting time under my belt...
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment