Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Proper Send Off

With just a week until the start of Vogue Knitting Live NYC I can barely contain my excitement! This annual conference has been the highlight of the past two years for many reasons - from the vibrant marketplace, amazing classes, chance to rub elbows with the Knitteratti, and most importantly, a weekend with my mother.

This VKL will mark a special occasion for my mother and I - the send off of one of our dearest friends. Miss Diane joined us last year for New York's VKL and I do not know if I have laughed harder in any three days in my life. Diane will be joining us again this year and I am sure hilarity will ensue. However, Diane is moving to the West Coast this spring and will have a much harder time spending this amazing weekend with my mother and I in New York.

So Diane, this weekend is for you!!!! I love you!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment