Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Here Comes the Stress...I Mean Bride

With just 46 days until the wedding, I am starting to get a little bit stressed. Well, that is putting it lightly - I am super stressed! I feel like a huge big ball of nerves. Between correspondence with vendors, friends wanting to bring guests, numbers, finances, budget, it is all a blur!

But it isn't all stress. I had my first dress fitting last Saturday and it was AMAZING! I went with my mother, my sister (my Maid of Honor), and my brother's long time girlfriend (who is a bridesmaid and will be a future sister-in-law, I just know it). We all had our dresses on for the wedding together and I was so amazed at how beautiful everyone looked. My vision is finally coming together. Not everything is so up in the air now.

I was very nervous for my fitting since I haven't put the dress on in over a year. The moment I saw myself in the dress though all of my fears disappeared. I love my dress more now than the day I bought it. Now time to hit the gym!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment