Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

Have you ever had one of those weeks where it seems like nothing is going right and you just don't want to do anything? Well, I am having one of those weeks! With just 67 days until my wedding my life has been taken over by wedding planning, calls with vendors, and, of course, sweating for the dress. Randy and I are starting to feel settled in our new apartment, but this morning, after waiting a month for our new couch to be delivered, we were informed that the couch will not fit through the doorway into the apartment. UGH!

But, all is not lost! While I am so unbelievably frustrated I do have amazing news to share - Broke Knitter's best friend is pregnant with her second child! I am so excited for her and her husband! You know what this means - back to the baby knits! Knitting for a baby is by far the most enjoyable knitting experience. Nothing makes me happier than when a new mom or dad sends you a photo of a happy little baby all snuggled and cozy in something you personally hand made for them. I think it is also one of the most personal and thoughtful gifts you can give to new parents. We all know that knitting ain't cheap, but it means so much more to personally hand make something than to just go out and buy a onesie or a stroller.

I cannot wait until January 23rd to know if I should get out the pink or the blue!!!

Until Next Time,
"Auntie" Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment