Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cocktails in Paradise

Last night's VKL cocktail party topped the last two years by far. Year one I felt like 500 women were chasing around one tray of appetizers. Year two's party was beautiful but the long bus trip and waiting outside was excruciating.

I had a wonderful time chatting with Rosemary Drysdale, especially after having spent so much time and effort in her Beyond Entrelac class. That class was wonderfully challenging but at the end I had experienced a great brain workout. Rosemary is so funny and I really enjoyed getting to know her.

I also enjoyed getting to talk with Carol Sulcoski who I took "Yarn Substitution Made Easy." That is by far the best class I have ever taken and I pull out the notes from that class all the time! I think it important to remember the nuts and bolts no matter how experienced you are.

Day 2 has me rearing to go!

Until Next Time!
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment