Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prepping for the Party

Phew - we have almost made it! Just 48 hours until the start of 2013 Vogue Knitting Live NYC! With Mom and Diane packing their bags to make the trip down tomorrow I am getting horrifically excited! A whole weekend of yarn! It really is a dream come true.

I have to say an extra special huge thanks to my mother for this year's conference! With my wedding just 59 days away this was a huge expense for us to undertake and I am so grateful to spend an amazing weekend with great friends and great fibers! Thank you very much Mom!

I had a very pleasant surprise this year as compared to previous years - almost no homework! I cannot wait to get home tonight and pack for the party! I will post pictures tomorrow of my wares and projects for the weekend!

Happy Packing!

Until Next Time,
Broke Knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment